Listed below are a few comments that “attendees” gave to the WMU staff after this year’s Virtual Get-Together and Connection. Also pictured on this page of several of the groups who gathered together to watch the event.
• This year’s virtual event sparked the interest of some women in our church who probably would not have otherwise attended it in Gatlinburg.
• I think all (who watched) learned about what God is doing throughout the world TODAY.
• All of our ladies enjoyed the conference. We are already hoping that you will make this virtual conference available for next year. We have NEVER had 20-plus ladies attend this conference in Gatlinburg, but the Saturday format enabled so many more to come together. Most of the ladies are not active in WMU, and we are hoping that the relationships that were made during the conference will result in more ladies participating in WMU.
• What a great day we had at Get-Together!! We so appreciate all the hard work and long hours you put into making this a success.
• I have attended numerous technology conferences across the state and Southeast and your WMU Conference was a shining light on how to do it right! … All of the videos and e-mails with instructions on what was going to happen and how to connect were easy to understand and implement. Your tech team certainly was prepared and probably spent hours and hours preparing for the conference! Kudos for a job well done!
• Get-Together was wonderful. What a blessing!
• I would like to say that over the past year I have been involved with a lot of online meetings and trainings and the WMU Get-Together was organized and ran extremely well. The pacing and variety of events was executed with precision. It was a blessing and a worshipful day.
• Well done! (The) event was almost flawless.
• We loved getting to see that many missionaries. I am not sure if the opportunity exists normally to see this many or not, but this format definitely helped to see so many more, at least for my group (that watched together). B&R